Become a Coach
Give back to the sport you love by becoming a Coach & Mentor for Beat the Streets Los Angeles.
2019-20 season schedule:
- October 5-6, 2019 Coach & Mentor Training (mandatory)
- Community Program season: November 4, 2019 – May 29, 2020
- Middle School season: October 7, 2019 – February 9, 2020
Depending on the program, practices will be held between 2-4 days per week at various times.
Assistant coach positions (volunteer or paid) are available at some programs.
To become a coach, all coaching candidates must:
- submit an application and resume
- be interviewed
- complete all required paperwork and clearances (including background check, Safe Sport, TB clearance, First Aid/CPR)
Email the completed application and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.