Volunteer at a Program or our Events
Becoming a volunteer for Beat the Streets LA is an excellent way to help an individual program or to be part of the crew that runs our events.
At an individual program, you can volunteer in multiple ways – coaching, fundraising, at events, and so on.
At our events, you can volunteer to help in multiple ways. You can:
- Help move wrestling mats.
- Help set up the gym for the event.
- Assist with registration and weigh-in’s the morning of the event.
- Help distribute gear to the wrestlers.
- Be a scorekeeper, operate the clock, or assist at one of the score tables.
- Assist in the staging area or in the bracket room.
- Help give out the awards.
- Help clean up the gym at the end of the event.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.